A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

Hmm...

Not really getting it. I don't play mindcraft, but I shouldn't have to in order to understand what is going on in this cartoon. Unfortunately, your pacing and plot points don't make any sense.

Work on the narrative.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

What in god's name generates that mind of yours?

You and TomaMoto must have no moral decency what so ever, and it's brings out some of the best ideas on paper towards your executions. I'm flabbergasted with laughter every time I see one of your videos, because you always hit me, us where it hurts. Right in the fucking crotch.

Very good timing as well, you have a great talent for animation and voice acting guys. Wish I had time to actually play games these days, cause this is making me want to play LA Noire. lol.

The Nightmare Island The Nightmare Island

Very imagintive, and some great background art.

I really love the theme you're working with, and your usage of color and style is breathtaking. It really feels like a living, breathing cartoon world based on the usage of colors and style. Amazing stylization choices!

However, I have to be critical of the character animations. They're lacking SOUL, flat, and down right cheesy. Even if that was part of the theme, the "animation" still needs to be good. I understand vector animation is all the rage, and moving a volumetric shape through space is TECHNICALLY animation, but that is lifeless and dull. With a strong understanding of Disney's 12 animation rules; follow through, squash and stretch, anticipation, etc, I'm sure you two could create amazing and memorable with your already creative and artistic understanding.

Overall, great job guys. Keep practicing. Keep em' coming. Don't take my words harshly, or to heart, because when I see talent I push.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Amazing. Set's a new bar for flash toons.

Very well done I must say. I'm surprised you were able to keep such high quality without going over the 10mb limit! Bravo, good sir!

The Obnoxious Orange The Obnoxious Orange

The first half was funny, but went nowhere.

Not bad animation but maybe you should return to the storyboards and conduct an actual ending.

Although, the Egoraptor homage was nice. Good job.

psychicpebbles responds:

wait what egoraptor homage?

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Dude, that was FUCKING SICK!!!!!

YOU RULE!!!!!

I can't wait for part 3! Heck, you should be animating for Shipuuden!

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Wow, I hate to say it but... it wasn't that funny.

I'm a big fan of the RAB cartoons dave, love your work.

But it seems like you got a little lazy with this one. I'm not saying your visuals are poor, but the jokes were a littled subtle for an RAB cartoon. And Bunny DIDN'T die!? What's the matter with you man!? C'mon!... *sigh* oh well, it wasn't great but it wasn't the worst either. All that aside, I love your work. Keep it up! RAB4Ever!!!!

Every Sperm is Sacred Every Sperm is Sacred

Interesting... but just weird.

Sorry, I couldn't really get into it.

Something about talking penises just doesn't do it for me.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

Dammit! Where is LQFA 3 already!? Hurry it up!

It's been like over 2 freaking years, c'mon!

PLEASE! I don't want to have to review this for a 3rd time!

The Noob's Life The Noob's Life

I thought it was hilarious.

Wasn't rhe prettiest thing I've ever seen, but what it lacks in graphics makes up for in humor.